This 2-month long educational program is designed to certify the professional sound worker who does not wish to work one on one with clients, but prefers to work with groups . This brand-new certification program for the Professional Sound Bath and Sound Meditation Coach prepares you to safely perform powerful sound healing meditations, also commonly known as sound baths, in a group setting. This educational program is designed to securely and professionally bring wellness, balance, harmony and energy to your group participants, and also to identify when people go into an unexpected, maybe even unwanted, resonance or a strong transformation process and may need to consult a Sound Healing Practitioner or even a Sound Healing Therapist for individual sound healing treatments.
In the last couple of years we have had a lot of requests for a professional training in conducting sound meditations, sound baths, and similar guided group sound experiences. Leading and performing group sound events is a richly rewarding experience whether you perform alone or with a fellow sound worker or musician. You can use a variety of instruments, lead a guided meditation or give a pure sound experience.
While leading a group in relaxation and meditation does not require the in-depth knowledge that a sound practitioner or sound therapist needs to have there are certain things you do need to know! You want to give a group the best possible experience while providing a safe and protected space wherein they can journey.
Our new Sound Meditation Coach Certification training is exactly designed for those who do not want to spend the time and expense to reach a full sound healing practitioner or sound healing therapist certification, but rather want to provide group experiences in a safe and professional manner.
In this professional education program you will learn how to prepare your space, scripting and scoring your event, how to select the sound instruments to support the theme you have chosen, which frequencies are desirable for the type of group, which frequencies should NEVER be used in a group setting. You will also learn about pacing, observation, adjusting rhythm and flow to the reactions of the group and finally bringing them home and grounding them so they are safe to drive home.
As sometimes a guest will go into process unexpectedly, you need to know how to bring them back while maintaining the experience for the other group members. In this training we will address this challenge and learn how to deal with it.
As certified sound bath & sound meditation coach you will be able to master all these above mentioned techniques and how to use the new sound healing system of planetary or universal healing harmonics to provide sound meditations/baths with a rich, safe and full experience for everyone.
The complete program includes a total of 125+ hours. The prerequisite introduction course is included in this complete training, ideal for students travelling from further away!
Our Sound Meditation & Sound Bath Coach professional education program focuses on hands-on experience and practical learning to guarantee that you have the best possible experience and preparation before becoming certified in this discipline.
The Sound Meditation Coach Training comprises an 7-day long block course in which a 3-day introduction class and the 4-day long first core module are combined. This block module includes meditation, hands-on practice and sessions, theory lessons, instructions and education literature. The training ends with a second 3-day long core and graduation module with an extension to other sound instruments besides Tibetan singing bowls, a review, an oral and a practical exam, final instructions, summation and conclusion. The 2 modules take place at the Sound Healing Academy Heaven of Sound near Sandpoint, ID. Coffee, tea and light snacks for morning and afternoon breaks are provided.
In addition there are several series of supervised homework, assignments and exercises at your own place to be done between the introduction & first core module and the final second core & graduation module.
You will use and need your own special certified planetary singing bowl set of 7 - 9 (or optional more) singing bowls while participating in the education training and for your practical homework, the exercises and assignments. For details please see tab "Terms + Conditions, Payments, Discounts".
Note: For a registration to this complete professional education program no prior classes are required as the prerequisite introduction course is included in this training!
INTRODUCTION (3 days)
(A) An Introduction to Sound Healing:
- Nada Brahma, perception, senses, resonance, harmonics, overtones
(B) Introduction to the revolutionary new European system of Planetary healing vibrations:
- the Original 14 planetary harmonics of Cousto
- Hands-on introduction to the first 3-4 planetary healing vibrations in meditations and exercises
(C) Introduction to Singing Bowls
- History, making process, different types of singing bowls (Tibetan, machine-made etc.)
- First steps into the revolutionary new gentle strike playing technique for singing bowls
CORE MODULE #1 (4 days)
(A) Advancing discoveries in Sound Healing:
- Fundamentals - overtones - binaural beats, special harmonies& their healing effects
- Sound Healing System of the 15 fundamental Planetary & 7 Chakra Healing Frequencies
(B) First Basic Module of Sound Meditation:
- Advanced steps in the revolutionary new gentle strike playing technique for singing bowls
- Directions of sound and corresponding effects
- Advanced singing bowl handling techniques
(C) Common Rules, Requirements & Differentiation:
- General Setting & Preparation, Scripting & Musical concept (scoring)
- Sound Meditation/Bath versus Sound Massage versus Sound Therapy
- Goal, Introduction, End of a Sound Meditation/Sound Bath
(D) First Set of 7 Fundamental Planetary Healing Frequencies for Sound Meditation
- Hands on practice & partner exercises
- Theory lessons, background & Origin
- Effects of each healing frequency on body, soul and mind
- Possible side-effects and cautions
(E) Second Advanced Module of Sound Meditation:
- Deciding on the type of sound meditation, preparation of a script/text
- Selection of planetary frequencies for the sound meditation
- Sound quality and flow of sound
- Rhythm and speed, dynamic and volume
- Observation techniques
- Handling strategies to deal with unforeseen or unexpected reactions
(F) Basic Sound Meditation Exercises
- for balancing & harmonizing
- for vision and inner journey
- for Yin & Yang, emotion/intellect, 7 chakras
(G) Homework, Exercises, Assignments + Outlook
- Guidelines, information and protocols for homework, exercises & assignments
- Guidelines, information and protocols for a supervised sound meditation
- Outlook on Core & Graduation Module #2 and optional add-on classes
CORE MODULE #2 & GRADUATION (3 days)
(A) New Practices: Other Sound Healing Instruments for Sound Meditation
- Brief hands-on introduction to other sound healing instruments (besides Tibetan singing bowls)
- Short introduction to the model of the 5 sound instrument archetypes
(B) Brief outlook on 2-3 additional Planetary Healing Frequencies suited for Sound Meditations
(C) Education Review - Oral Exam
- Review of the sound meditation practices and principles of the program
- Oral exam of the basic rules and techniques
- Reflection of choices for healing frequencies for given sound bath goals
(D) Practical Exam
- A full guided sound meditation
- Reflection of the session and suggestions
(E) Tips for Your Start-up and Wrap-up
(F) CERTIFICATE - Upon successful completion of the educational program students will receive their certificates
(G) Outlook on future advanced classes and workshops
For purchase of your own healing singing bowl set of 7 -9 (or more) certified planetary singing bowls, the tools of your trade, we offer a special student discount program! You can either buy your singing bowls prior to the education or during this education program. Please contact us for further details.
Payment plans are available! Please contact us. All fees must be paid in full before start of class.
Please carefully read our Education Terms & Conditions.
After the purchase of this certification program, we will send you a confirmation of your registration, the education agreement with the Education Terms & Conditions and a short intake questionnaire!
Heaven of Sound will offer one optional add-on advanced class for every participant of the Sound Meditation Coach educational program, wherein you can explore either some more new and special sound healing vibrations suited for sound meditations or other sound healing instruments well fitting for sound baths as for example temple gongs, tubular bells or monochords . The curriculum will be tailored to the needs of the students. This optional add-on advanced class is scheduled Jun 26-28, 2023 and it can conveniently be combined with the 3 day core module #2 and graduation.
|Accessories to play your Tibetan singing bowl or Burma gong (s=strike, r=rub):|
XS / S
M / L
XL / XXL
|50-400g||---||---||---||---||---||s & r||---||---|
|Accessories to place your Tibetan singing bowls:|
|Bowl diameter||Embroidered pad||Silk pad||Ring cushion||Felt cushion||Silk cushion square||Silk cushion round|
|Accessory to hang a Burma gong:||Accessory for cleaning + preserving a bowl/gong:|
|Gong diameter||<= 55cm
Cleaning & Preservation Oil
|Gong stand size||M||L||XL|